Romeo - 'Dancing With The Stars' Helps Get Sexy Ladies  

Posted by Unknown in






Follow Twitter: www.twitter.com Fan Facebook: www.facebook.com Hollyscoop.com caught up with new mom Miranda Kerr at the Victoria's Secret Swimsuit party in Los Angeles. Miranda talked about motherhood, Mother's Day, weight loss, Victorias Secret and more. Interview by Lindsay Caldwell / Twitter: twitter.com For up-to-the-minute celebrity news, visit www.hollyscoop.com Celebrity Photos http Celebrity Videos www.hollyscoop.com Movie Trailers www.hollyscoop.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5

4 Comments

Since you already started reading you can't stop. My name is Kalena. I have black hair, and green eyes. I am 13. I was abused my whole life. I have no ears or nose, because my parents chopped them off with a rusty fork. I am dead. I will show up in your room in 13 days and kill you by chopping off your body parts with a rusty fork unless you repost this on five pages. THIS IS NO JOKE!! If you do, something good will happen to you within 13 days. If you don't believe this, wait

Way to go Romeo hope you guys wins

FrenchBFly2busy   says June 17, 2011 at 7:20 AM

It's so INSPIRING to watch Romeo, This twenty one year old young man has qualities even money can't buy. He has CLASS, INTEGRITY, SENSITIVITY. He's always giving back to those that are less fortunate. Wow the other celebs should take notes and do more to help.. He has the entire package. Not to mention he is so HANDSOME. His parents must be very proud. Can't wait to see you again do your dance moves with Chelsie on dwts , You guy's have my VOTE. MUAH.

i love chelsie hightowerrrrr i hope romeo wins

chelsie deserves to win the mirrow ball

Post a Comment

Archives