All South Korean Boy Groups/Bands (Part 2/2) - Korean  

Posted by Unknown

All South Korean Boy Groups/Bands in Part 2: 1. Beast (B2ST) – “Bad Girl” 2. MBLAQ – “GOOD Luv” 3. U-Kiss – “Bingeul Bingeul (Round and Round)” 4. ZE:A – “Mazeltov” 5. F.Cuz – “Jiggy” 6. Dae Guk Nam Ah (D-NA) – “Admiring Boy” 7. CNBLUE – “I’m a Loner” 8. FT Island – “I Hope” I only have the Music Video for “Bad Girl” and “I Hope” so the rest is pictures and audio icon biggrin Check out Alikstae’s channel for K-Pop remixes. I just feels like promoting one of my favorite K-Pop remixers: www.youtube.com Other South Korean Male Groups/Bands not listed in my Part 1 and 2 videos: -4Men, T-Max, Untouchable, December, M4, Supernova (Cho Shin Sung), Supreme Team, SG Wannabe, Dynamic Duo, OneTwo, OneWay, VOS, Code-V, Infinite, Teen Top, Dalmatian, SM The Ballad, X-5, B1A4, Block B, etc… NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Archives