Bekah Dancing to 4minute - I My Me Mine {Requested} (DESCRIPTION) - Korean  

Posted by Unknown

So I know this isn’t my best video, but I am absolutely in love with this song. I used to think “I love this song, but I am not going to do this dance, it’s not my style.” but then it got requested a couple times and I decided to learn it all day yesterday. So it’s still a bit rough, but like I said – not my style. Haha So this is a video that would normally not be here. So pretty much… hmm.. if you don’t think it’s good, oh well, I’m sorry. :/ I had fun either way. So please no hate. And Thank you 10000000 times to all of my supporters out there. You keep me going every day, through all the haters. Thank you soooo much. Enjoy this odd little video I had so much fun making icon smile Oh and I apologize the middle section is a bit off time. My editing skillz were at fault here. XD;;;
Video Rating: 4 / 5

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Archives