Call You Quick - Tyler Ward (Original Song Feat. Jeff Hendrick, Eppic and Mom) - Download on iTunes  

Posted by Unknown

Download this song on itunes: itunes.apple.com CHECK OUT THE STUDIO VERSION HERE: www.youtube.com Introducing one of the most creative musicians I know, Jeff Hendrick ( www.youtube.com ). We wrote, produced and recorded a 4 song EP that is available for download on itunes. This EP showcases our alternative ROCK/HIP HOP side. Please help us out and go grab yourself a copy! Jeff and I have known each other many years and have written and recorded countless songs. Just recently, I have been fortunate enough to hire him as my assistant for my studio work, if you are interested in recording, check out tylerwardmusic.com GIVE IT UP FOR EPPIC: www.youtube.com GIVE IT UP FOR MY MOM: www.youtube.com THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WATCHING THIS VIDEO! Youre RAD! Tyler LYRICS: Right now, a fire inside her room She’s, deliciously keeping the time with her moves And, this is something new And Im a just fooling for you I like the way that you pay your dues Youre willingly dropping a bomb on a fool So, its time for revolution Our emotions fly like flowers in June Could it be you? Call you quick But you never really catch me Whos the trick that is sucking down my pride Youre alone So baby dont you call me Ring, ring, ring, Wasting all my time She feels comfortably in the mood And, the devil is throwing a party with you She, stands a five foot two And her eyes are blue Arent you, ready to start the groove Im falling and loving and Im coming with you So it’s time for my explosion


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Archives