f(x) - NU ABO | Dance Cover - Korean  

Posted by Unknown

TURN ON ANNOTATIONS & READ ME, PLEASE? I learned this mostly from wawa & live performances. Arrrgh finally! I had this recorded for almost a week but my dearest teachers (not) decided to swamp us with projects on the last 2 weeks of school (like, really?). I really wanted to get this up early but due to unfortunate events… lol D; This dance was challenging to say the least… but very fun indeed! icon biggrin I’m surprised I haven’t gotten tired of the song despite all the learning/practicing. I feel like this is not my best but I guess it’s the most I could muster with everything going on this past week, so sorry if I disappoint. icon sad But anyways, enjoy and leave me a comment. icon smile Honors! icon biggrin #83 – Most Discussed (This Week)) – Music – South Korea #69 – Most Discussed (This Week)) – Music – South Korea Bottom video credit: namgeun@YT Disclaimer: I do not own the audio or choreography used in this video. They belong to their rightful owner(s).

1:09~ Song information Artist : Shinhwa Song : Yo icon biggrin Korean costume festival My team i was kakashi in that team. my team members are all girls. ABSET ME but, i’m not. (i’m male)


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Archives