Irony, Nu ABO, Breathe, Ah!, Bad Girl Good Girl - KPOP Medley [LSCTalent Contest] (Qiann) - Korean  

Posted by Unknown

This is an event called Student & Staff’s Day held in my school – Life Sciences and Chemical Technology! (I’ve got 2nd place for this contest!) I cherish this a lot, because it’s my first ever title I’ve got for kpop dancing! Thank you to all who’ve supported and voted for me, you made this possible! I’m really grateful! This remix is actually for KPOP Dance Battle Finals, apparently, I have no chance to perform this during the finals. TT So, I was really excited to perform this! Songs in the remix in order: 1) Irony – Wonder Girls 2) Nu ABO – f(x) 3) Breathe – Miss A 4) Ah! – After School 5) Bad Girl Good Girl – Miss A Congratulations to the winner and the 2nd runner up! Also, everybody did a great job during the show! All contestants, performers and lecturers! Thank you so much for organising this event, LSCT Society! It was a really fun experience! S&S DAY JJANG! Video Credit: Nicole! icon biggrin
Video Rating: 4 / 5


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Archives