Korean Traffic Police dancing to TELL ME (Wonder Girls) - Korean  

Posted by Unknown in






Tell Me Syndrome in South Korea The guy in the right is hilarious! he CAN'T dance!!! Tell Me by Wonder Girls has become HUGE/HIT phenomena & trend in South Korea due to their catchy tunes and cute dance choreography. People say the song and the dance moves are "addicting". Everyone from kids, elementary/middle/high school boy/girl students, soldiers, policemen, to just everyday people are particpating in this hit by showing off their bad, okay to good dance skills! They are just having fun with it! so should yoU!
Video Rating: 4 / 5








6 Lovely Lao Girls Dancing to the Vietnamese version of a song by China Dolls....the atmosphere was at a Korean Restaurant in Vientiane close to That Luang...and I've Been There! Awesome Food!!
Video Rating: 4 / 5

34 Comments

The KNPA officers have much fun during their lunchbreak & freetime, I think that's great and a must for every police officers in the world!

KNPA officers rules!!!

Wow! the KNPA officers are great!!!
I believe this room is on the 4th floor of the KNPA office in central Seoul?

hehe!! omona!! likes this, definitely.....tell me syndrome and wonder girls all the way :D

Aleksandertangen   says July 17, 2011 at 10:13 AM

@StrangeAngel7 lol it sais in the name of the video too *facepalm*

Aleksandertangen   says July 17, 2011 at 10:56 AM

@StrangeAngel7 aah ^^

0:52 the guy on the right is sooo funny

the right guy's definitely my fav :)

They dance like the ducks. But so funny

Does anyone know what kind of dog breed ultimatewhatever has. Can anyone tell me the dog breeds name.he has a video of it the video is called cute Korean dog

@mrbimiti -HAHAHA!

@tom0227 -Tell Me by Wonder Girls.
You should read the title. Always. :]

HAHA the guy on the right is soo cute

OMG!!!OMG!!! just forget my comment. i saw the title now

what is the name of this song, could anyone tell me that ?
THX =)

lol hahahah wow they look so tiny lol but the guy in the right makes me laugh everytime lol :)

haha i love it!

wow!!!!!!

OMFG! 0:53 look at the guy on the right ROFLMAO!

Cute dance move, I think the reason why they dance like that bcuz of the cement floor plus with the socks they were wearing. Korean police are really talented.

Aleksandertangen   says July 17, 2011 at 6:40 PM

Japaneese rocks :D

@Aleksandertangen Look closer at the flag behind policemen. It's South Korea :-)

Ok, I want to get a dancing ticket ;-)

I love this ...<3

this is so cute xD..... Wonder Girls ftw c:

this is so cute xD...

it's called "ôi tình yêu" in Vietnamese(Oh Love!), by Thanh Thao the singer.

it's called "ôi tình yêu" in Vietnamese(Oh Love!), by Thanh Thao the singer.

What is this song called in vietnamese? I know it's called "oh oh oh" in english and chinese, but what is it called in vietnamese?

Perfect!

Unbelievably perfect sync and good cuts and camera!

HOW PRETTY!

sakurarocksforever   says July 18, 2011 at 1:04 AM

i love this !:)

tonyleeization   says July 18, 2011 at 1:05 AM

I thick they're from Laos

I wanna marry to one of these girl, could you tell me where to find them.

Post a Comment

Archives