[1080p / Dance Version 2] Girls' Generation (SNSD) - Gee - Korean  

Posted by Unknown in






REQUESTED for the 720p or 1080p option, click the black triangle button below the video. Best video quality for 1080p option. This is the PV of the song Gee (Dance Version 2) by Girls' Generation. Album: Mini Album - Gee Release date is January 7, 2009 Raw File: 720x480 (low quality) This was requested. I won't say this is 1080p HD, just 1080p coz it was rendered in that format but I assure you that it has a better quality than the ones already uploaded here in youtube. Tried my best to make it a better quality. Sorry. T_T
Video Rating: 4 / 5








SNDS - Oh! Girls Generation (snsd) is 9 Korean girl group (sooyoung taeyeon sunny tiffany jessica yuri yoona hyoyeon seohyun) and introduce their song For downloads of Girls Generation Archive: adf.ly (adfly link, just click next after a few seconds) Want specific files? I will add more links at a later date. You can also pm me pm me if you want the other links. I have to upload it first. Enjoy!

26 Comments

@zionbnr32 They're like...Blurry Cheese puffs

@zionbnr32 -- Indeed.

I like the one with pink and gray on she turns me on at the beginning.

i'd hit it

i want their shoes! and the body to match!

I think I liked the music video better(: Great song

:D

this perfect i like it ♥

The only truly missing thing in this video is the cinematography. Monty Oum created an amazing camera moving shake and great lighting compared to this static set-up.

155 pessoas gosta de justin bieber !!!!

I can't even see their faces. lol

they're doing this dance...in HEELS lol

@valypaly3
Dead Fantasy - Gee...same here LOL

@stro0nger coreanas.

The first time I saw this I was just thinking "ugh, this is gonna be girly and probably pathetic." A few seconds later I just couldn't turn it off. The music is great, its so addicting, and the dance is perfect and goes so well with the song. and they pull it off great, they are so in sync, u can tell how hard they must have worked. I'm impressed, they got a fan ^^ and honestly I was brought here by Dead Fantasy, yay lol had to see the original

tja die hams halt drauf xD

essa musica vicia pakas ;D

rebecas2barreiros   says August 16, 2011 at 2:54 AM

eu amo a girls generation

Alguém reparou que a guria de short verde fica entre as de rosa o clipe inteiro?

Não consigo parar de ver isso, pqp.

tara por japonessa antes:80%
agora:250%

lovetiffmushroom   says August 16, 2011 at 5:10 AM

0:30 is my love ^^

nice
;**

in heels my god

kingdomhearts1014   says August 16, 2011 at 6:14 AM

love it so much

I Love it
<33

Post a Comment

Archives