2NE1 CL and Minji Wait a Minute (dance cover) - Korean  

Posted by Unknown in






Thank you for watching~! ---I love this dance! 2NE1's Gong Minji and CL's Wait a Minute dance cover :) ***2NE1 is a South Korean girl group, and this dance was done by 2 of their members: CL and Gong Minji. I just learned their dance to this song and covered it*** ~For all the people saying i'm not CL or Minji or 2NE1....well of course i'm not. I clearly stated in the title that this is a DANCE COVER. I merely learned 2NE1's choreography, and I never claimed to be 2NE1. Original video: www.youtube.com Thanks for watching! =D
Video Rating: 4 / 5








Remix MP3 Download: www.mediafire.com Remix Dub/Instrumental MP3 Download: www.mediafire.com I've been out in Hongdae last Saturday, where Seoulians among with all kinds of foreigners have been celebrating the Haloween. How? By partying of course! The whole place was full of happy people, people dancing in the streets and the clubs were packed with an infinite number of Narsha's Mamma Mia-like stories... Couldn't help it myself to get back home at 11 in the morning, with this rare pleasure that the time and money spent were really worth it. The point of attention (for me), the zillions of sexy girls dressed up with bunny ears, angel wings, dragon tails and all other kinds of cute/sexy stuff. Flirting was everywhere in the air and the loud music in every corner and every club created that unique atmosphere that everything is possible. The night wouldn't be that good without my two Korean friends: Yongjin, the most unique and awkwardly hot Korean girl ever and Muhe, the typical Korean salary man that after his work is finished, throws his suit away and gets into the rhythm. We've started with a suljip (Korean bar), where we had some Soju and some jiggae to eat. Then we moved to the first club, then another, then another, then another.... We've visited more than 15 clubs and bars and drunk a random ridiculously high number of Tequilas. My birthday was on the following Monday so we've also celebrated it that day, by cutting my birthday cake inside a club, while dancing along ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

49 Comments

I thought when you had the sweatpants looking like that, you were gonna dance to Mister lol

purplelovingg5703   says August 19, 2011 at 10:55 AM

dont worry about the people who put dislike... they couldve thought it was dis i like
(this i like)

You are so good ;3

ngaaa~~~ i wanna move like that 2... so fast!!!!

yeahhhhhh cooooool!

malaysian????

@ZaiZaiDaS r u Filipina?

I think who ever is taking this video should put the camera on a table >__<

sanramonsucks9562   says August 19, 2011 at 2:35 PM

Hey guys go to sanramonsucks9562 and comment on the little girl dancing her name is Virginia she wants to be a dancer when she grows up show some love and some feedback would be good too,,, more videos will be coming soon....Thank You

yonaaLuvvzKpop4evaa   says August 19, 2011 at 2:58 PM

**i just wanted to say, thankyou so much for uploading this. I learned this dance from your video and uploaded it to my channel and then got casted by casting directors for various korean entertainment companies... so i just thought you deserved a big thankyou!! :) please check out my cover of this dance**

omg perfect

yonaaLuvvzKpop4evaa   says August 19, 2011 at 4:48 PM

OMG YOU ARE SO AMAZING.
THIS IS JUST
WOW, IM SO SHOCKED ! :O
>< it would be REEAALLYY appreciated if you uploaded a mirrored version for us ~
XD wow, im a fan ;)

This Is AWSOME~~ :D

sisterprincess101   says August 19, 2011 at 6:03 PM

your really good

nice! you're really really good! . .

two thumbs up!

good!

destined2bebossy   says August 19, 2011 at 7:04 PM

You did really good. The best youtube vid of this dance (besides the original) lol

omg !! DAEBAKK !! can you do a tutorial for this ? at least do a mirrored version so i can dance to this too :D ive been dying to dance to this eversince minzy & cl did it !! <3

ur so gud hope i can dance like dat

ur so gud hope i can dance like dat

can you plllease do a mirrored tutorial of this.. i love it! :D you are such a great dancer! <3
:)

yknow what I don't get? Why do people raise the other halpf of the sweatpants to their knees

was your tutorial vid mirrored?

You look Good in dancing!!! WHATS YOUR SECREEEEEET! PLEASE TELL MEEEEEEE T^T''

wowww amazingly good!

thumbs up if you liked this 【AREIA REMIX 044】SNSD (소녀시대) Girls' Generation - Hoot (훗)

amazing - very unique, yet stays true to the original - you have talent

@IzaKpop people like you make me sad....why do you even like to listen to remixes if you don't enjoy the extended electronic intros and outros?...

Awesome!

I LOVE the "hoot hoot hoot" part the most, glad there was a lot of it!

i thought my computer was lagging at 1:45 xD LOLLLLL
awesome music but nothing beats original ;D

SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN THE ORIG.

我最喜歓yoonyul&yulsic(^^)

大家怎麼様???

yayaya t-ara please

xKaylaNeomuYeppeo   says August 20, 2011 at 3:39 AM

this is the most amazing remix of hoot i have ever heard. bravoooooo

Another great remix.

congratulations, excelente , i like your remix, super bueno, chile

NOICE!

I love it

SEU F.D.P. ESTRAGOU A MUSICA INTERIA VC E U NOOB DE C.U VIRADO PARA A LUA SEU VIADO NUBEZA DE PORRA

@csnation
I never said they werent talented. I'm just saying you should sub them both but personally i like Ariea better and Robotaki is improving and I see a lot of potential in him. I just havent seen him at his full potential yet.

@gyakutenmusou Now both are talent I would say... So I sub them both :P

@PATLAMN
Areia and Robotaki both have a fair share of good remixes. I think Robotaki has some REALLY good remixes but its not quite as unique as Areias. They are both really creative but Areia just seems a little bit more professional but that could just be the fact that Areia has more resources. Some of Robotakis remixes were dissapointing though, and in that aspect I think Areia is more consitant. And Areia works fast! like...REALLY FAST!

My opinion but u guys should check out Robotaki he has really good ones like run devil run

This re-mix is SUPER PLAYER! Luv dis right here!

This sounds KILLER with headphones on. Love it. You rock! :)

HI!
please check out my audition clip at my channel for the upcoming cube entertainment audition!
do support me by commenting, liking and sharing the videoooo~
thank youuuu! <3

I WILL HEAR TO THE ORIGINAL HOOT :D
BECAUSE SNSD MAKE IT >W<

This is an AWESOME remix!!! Keep up the good work!!! ;)

Post a Comment

Archives