ADELE 'Rolling In The Deep' (Music Video)  

Posted by Unknown in






Music Video. Directed, Filmed and Edited by Casey Ford Alexander www.facebook.com www.twitter.com Music: "Rolling In The Deep" by Adele. Article (Recommended): reface.me The complete Triad (set to "Rolling In The Deep", "Someone Like You" and "Turning Tables") is now playing in a 5 video, 26-minute playlist: www.youtube.com No copyright infringement intended. Promotional use only. All rights and credit go directly to its rightful owners.

25 Comments

@lolliMAN101 ......it looks like it

This was amazing!

That was fn sick. Very well done from some chi peeps opinions.

what a trip!! Love it!!

Luv it..;)

@lolliMAN101 No, it (sadly) isn't her... but the girl in the video and Emma really look alike. :)

The girl at 0:41 looked like twiggy!

Makes just about as much sense as the real video. Coool.

Great song and what an amazing voice she has!

@monicakim0409 its contemporary

Very Artistic. I like it :'{D

The woman is Camille François

AWESOME!!!!
YOU ROCKS! I LOVE THAT DANCE IN YOUR VIDS. GREAT WORK MAN!

Paguei agora, viu!
Poutz, o cara sabe fazer umas coisas legais!!!!
Art Stuff

fajny taniec i do tego godowy

I think that they are not pills but candy hearts.
The dancing is very different but interesting
The girl is very pretty

Clean choreo, amazing song, great video!

I love it.U guys are great.The interpertaion of the song is awsome.Please check out my dejaelyze channel in utube.Thanks

this is truly a brilliant interpretive representation!!! i love it!!!!!

@lolliMAN101 maybe......

Awesome video ... keep it going!

Respond to this video...
omg....this is my ABSOLUTE favorite!!! I wonder is he a professional dancer?? If not he should be!!

Sick video;) Doin' the damned thing.m/m/

He"s STOMPIN THE YAWD!!!!!!!

I love the dancing, I used to dance like that when I was younger. :)

What is the guy who is dancing name?

Post a Comment

Archives