Brave Girls (브레이브걸스) - Easily/Why So Often DANCE COVER by EpyAnna - Korean  

Posted by Unknown

IM BACK!!! LOL LONG TIME NO SEE!!!! did u miss meh? my summer has been pretty busy. I thought i should get back in the groove of things by dancing to something different than the mainstream kpop songs right now that are so hyped. i hink im the only person that has covered this dance? lol. but yah.. im so like… behind with EVERYTHING HAHAHA. don’t mind my messy bangs hahaha. shout out to Jessica and… her friend Im sorry I cant remember her name! they recognized me at the richmond nightmarket and were not shy to approach me haha! :) it was kewl meeting some fans ^^ i lost the picture tho :( ALSO! UPDATE! i have created a Twitter Account so for those on Twitter! u can FOLLOW ME! my userID is EpyAnna of course haha. give me a shout so I know who u are! #27 – Most Discussed (Today) – South Korea #10 – Most Discussed (Today) – Music – South Korea #61 – Most Discussed (This Week) -Music – South Korea #71 – Top Favorited (Today) – Music – South Korea #57 – Top Rated (Today) – South Korea #23 – Top Rated (Today) – Music – South Korea #108 – Top Rated (This Week) – Music – South Korea #190 – Most Viewed (Today) – Music – South Korea

Sorry I’ve been MIA for so long :( I’ve been traveling a lot so I didn’t have time to record. I danced with my friend Jean this time! She has a youtube channel so subscribe to her :) And as far as my dancing in this video… it’s weak but I just wanted to upload a video asap so hope you guys don’t dislike it too much! T^T *No copyright infringement intended
Video Rating: 4 / 5

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Archives