Asian American Club - Heritage Fair Performance - Korean  

Posted by Unknown in






Carlmont High School's Asian American Club performing Tell Me, Last Farewell, and Crazy Dog for the Heritage Fair assembly. Intro samples Janet Jackson's Feedback and Justin Timberlake's Sexyback. Mix created by David O and Peter W.








I am currently teaching at Yeong Seo Middle School in Seoul, Korea as an English teacher. The school had a festival and I thought I'd do a solo hip hop dance routine for my students. I do love dancing and have taken classes in salsa, swing, and ballroom but I went to my first hip hop classes here in korea so I am a beginner in choreographed hip hop. Most dance steps are from the various Korean songs but I made up all the fillers and parts with no original choreography. music: ADIOS 2008 (Masa Mix) Tracklist: Big Bang - One Day One Day (하루 하루) Eun Ji Won - ADIOS feat. Mr. Tyfoon Uhm Jung Wa - DISCO feat. TOP Lee Hyori - U-Go-Girl feat. Natsun 2PM - 10 Out Of 10 (10점 만점에 10점) Wonder Girls - Nobody So Nyeo Shi Dae - Kissing You Dong Bang Shin Ki - MIROTIC Brown Eyed Girls - How Come (어쩌다) SS501 - UR Man Rain - Rainism SHINee - Noona Is So Pretty (Replay) (누난 너무 예뻐) Dong Bang Shin Ki - Purple Line Wonder Girls - So Hot AST'1 - 1, 2, 3, 4, Back IU - Lost Child (미아) SeeYa - Are You Leaving (가니) feat. Kim Yong Joon, Jung Eum & MARIO U-KISS - Not Young (어리지 않아) Jewelry - One More Time FACEBOOK MUSICIAN PAGE: www.facebook.com TWITTER: twitter.com

50 Comments

Watch the 2011 AAC Heritage Fair Video!

/watch?v=ohuXc7XCl0k

'08 AAC-ers, who woulda thought my obsession with the wonder girls in HS would get us any attention...?

But honestly I was 17 in this video, so I'm mildly creeped out.

woohoo!!! that rocked!!!! xD keep on making videos if u can!! :D

yee

wow u guys are really good. spread the big bang love

im going to carlmont this year!!^^ cant wait till the heritage fair!!

hell yeah
representing azn pride xD

carlmont high school? thats siiick :)

imma make my asian club do this, HHAHAH

niceee! i wish we could perform this in our high school assemblies D:

ahhhhhh in kansas we have those Heritage things i did tell me to

yup!

is this in belmont california??

magicknightsakura13   says September 14, 2011 at 5:11 AM

omg! that was awsome i wish my skool could do that man u guys r the coolest i luved the dances it was awsome!
did even half of those ppl know big bang?
anyways u guys r kool!
if i did i woulf faint in 3sec. i'm really scared i have sstage fright but if i was there i would scream as loud as i can!

i agree with you ranmfcsd
my schooll is too ghetto
i hate it
all the asian is so ghetto and gangster
and are not interested in those stuff only 2 asain girls me and a girl i dont know but i love to have a friend who are not shy and go with me on stage to do a dance but they are shy the ones that i hang out with at the wall but the one that are ghetto and gangster is on the other side of the wall

that was great! Gj!

Carlmont High School

where is this?

dude..that was awesome!!! I wish my school has a asian club...sadly we don't even have clubs...

그건 그런듯 ㅋ
우리 학교 한국인 5명?인데도 이럴수있는게 깡아닌가??ㅋ

coolest school evahhh

OMG.
Ahaha.
I wish there were enough asians at my school to have a club like that...

The 1st song loses its cuteness cuz too much dancers.

역시 한국인 Rocks :)

and most the chinks at carlmont are chinese

thumbs up if you liked this Dan Kim Dancing to Korean Pop Masa Mash-up

I bet that all the female students PLUS the female teachers are in love with you. <3

LOVE THE PARTS OF

2PM - 10 Out Of 10 (10점 만점에 10점)
Dong Bang Shin Ki - MIROTIC
Brown Eyed Girls - How Come (어쩌다)
Rain - Rainism
SHINee - Noona Is So Pretty (Replay) (누난 너무 예뻐)


DANIEL KIM FOR THE WIN!

Beginner?!?!? If that's so, then you must have a gift for dancing! :D

I bet all the girl students are your school is in love with you.

<3

Hiphop beginner?? My arse!

I bet all the girls at that school are in love with you XD

he's wayy to hot for a teacher. he's really charming, great stage presence, knows how to work the audience. i bet all the female teachers (or students) in the school flirt with him all the time. lol.

If i was a student at the school you were teaching at, I'd probably have a MAAAAAAAD crush on you LOL

I'm sure your students love ya (:

so so so so so .. amazing!

omg man!!ur great ^^

dammmm amazing!!!!

You should do another dance mashup vid. They are so much fun. ^^

Using what your mama gave you, you served the people well. You have my vote.

I see evisu jeans!!

You are talented xDDD

I want to have a lovely teacher like you ♥

Best Teacher Ever.

He's cute. damn i wish he is my teacher. lmao

@sinblader That's exactly what i thought........

why? it seems u have everything it takes to be a kpop singer why teach? but i guess teaching is good too.

he is the hottest teacher ever!!

hqhq that is cool I saw an opportunity to teach in korea I would to love to do it but it said u have to be a native to do it~~too bad~~love to travel there~~

If you are the teacher I'm sure all the student will pay full attention to you~~~haha
very nice dance routine

@sinblader no, lol.

Post a Comment

Archives