A Tribe Called Quest - Jam  

Posted by Unknown in






A Tribe Called Quest - Jam.

25 Comments

Dirty Old Bossa Nova! :D

"I'm tired of dez funny style niggas man"
(in the background) "it' hotter then a witch's broom" LOL!!

nice beat DOPE!!

great track ! Oldie but goodie!

wht upp? im a 15 yr. old artist from NC! ive got some dope music on my channel, and i want YOU to stop by my channel n check the rhymes!! lol, ive been told i sound like Q Tip but check it for urself :)

STILL IN THE JAM!! R.G.

@Cidique i cant believe u havnt either

Go to my channel for the remix Feat consequence

Good shit

love tha beat

MMm. Just smoked my sunday morning bowl to this jam. Fuck yes.

@geniusgza7 heineken bottle caps and the aroma of June...Get my groove on with thtat ford named betty..." Hahaha love it.

i cant stop listening... the music is so soothing and the lyrics are so dope. Tribe ALL DAY!!

@jh0va287

"Fast Life" By Kool G. Rap (Feat. Nas)

fuckin love me some tribe

@geniusgza7 on point

Can't believe I didn't hear these guys before :) Great stuff.

wot a jaaaaaaammm!

Tunnnnnnnneeeeeeee!!!!

@MitchellLoves420
word.

badass track right hee-Ya

new favorite song of all time.

THIS... (is hiphop)

Tribe is on another level. Damn that is tight!!!

ne one figure out what that song is thats playin on the radio when q-tip is buggin out at the end?

Post a Comment

Archives