Frisco - Irony - Spring Talent Show - Korean  

Posted by Unknown in






Here is myself performing a dancing routine to "Irony," a song originally performed and choreographed by Korean girl band, Wonder Girls. I used some of the basic dance steps that were choreographed by them, and used a bit of my own interpretations in some minor areas. If you dont like what you see please dont post any negative comments, I become very sensitive and take negativity very seriously. Last, I am sorry about my friends being very loud, but that is the way they are and I love them for showing the support to see me. This was recorded in Westchester Community College in Valhalla, New York on April 16 2008.

25 Comments

OMG! I LOVE YOU FRISCO! *-*

omg that so funny it would be better if the camera not moving too much

LOL ..not bad .

wow, great job n.n
I would freak out if I did it by myself XD
you should upload more vids of you dancing n.n
I wonder if you take requests n.n;;

kudos to you!

HAHAHA , I must say this is AWESOME@!

the best

wAY tO gO dUdE
U DO KNOW hOw tO DanCe XDDD

this is unbelievable.
you are so good at it.

This is the best non-wonder girls performance I've seen. You are quite a performer!!

XD Wowa! Way to goooo!

You're not bad for a guy,it is UNBELIEVE!!GOOD JOB,DUDE XD

No problem :) Have you learned any of their other routines? I know "Tell me" and a bit of their new song "so hot". Dancing is soooo much fun!

LOL lol that was rly good but..DONT BE OFFENDED cuz ur awesome but it would have been better if it were pretty korean girls..:D
but ur rly good

that was HOT lolx

GO FRISCO! GO FRISCO! :)

I love your outfit and wow! You can totally dance!!! :)

omg thanks so much everyone! i had no idea i had such positive comments! thanks so much everyone! wow this is so nice of you!

WOW!
THAT WAS SOO GOOD AND YOU'RE SOOOO CUTE
OMG.
XDDD! <3 I LOVE THIS.
TOOO adorable.
^0^

omfg ur so good!!!

cute wa

im a wonder girls fan and you are soo FREAKING GOOD =]

aww i guess wonder girls got non-Asian fans too.

awesome! ^^

thanks! XD

aww! love you for saying that! yeah it was hard and i had to learn it in such a short amount of time that i had to improvise some of the parts. XD

good nice job

Post a Comment

Archives