John Travolta Told Me Not To Do 'Dancing With The Stars'!  

Posted by Unknown in






John Travolta Told Me Not To Do 'Dancing With The Stars'! As she prepares for the finals, Kirstie Alley chats with Access guest correspondent Jayde Donovan about her experience on "Dancing with the Stars." How has the show changed her life? Plus, why did her good friend, John Travolta, tell her not to do the show? Lastly, why will she be wearing the same dress from the first night of the show on the finale?

4 Comments

lol maks glance at her at minute 2:09 when Kirsties goes like " He snapped me out of it" , is the cutest and honest thing ever. call me crazy <3

team gmak ftw! call 1-800-868-3411, text 'vote' to 3411, and go to abc.com to vote online. people outside the u.s. can vote online! one more week, folks!

Look up my video about my Dream Dancing With The Stars cast. My dream dance partner would be Maksim Chmerkovskiy.

Look up the video: Alex Jones On Dancing With The Stars

I just love how the video ends on that last note of Kirstie saying "I want to see my ass crack!" Laughing hysterically here!

Post a Comment

Archives