**NEW 2010 !!** HIP HOP CLUB BANGER ! "Cost & Cody Coyote - Don't Know My Name"  

Posted by Unknown in






New Hip Hop Club Banger Put together With Cody Coyote. Im On the hooks. He does the First verse and I'm On the second. Lyrics on the hooks by Cody. Download this Song at www.soundclick.com Add Me on Myspace: www.Myspace.com On Facebook: www.facebook.com AND ALSO Check out Cody Coyote at: www.youtube.com www.myspace.com www.twitter.com ANY QUESTIONS - REQUESTS - OR OTHER Email me at : Cost_2009@Live.com ENJOY !

12 Comments

the remix I will do tonight my freind ;). write on my wall after and tell me wut you think ;). AKINZ SON OF HOUSE!!! Or I will CAll YOu Negro. If you think Cody is hot Just add him on facebook @ Cody Purcell ;).

the remix I will do tonight my freind ;). write on my wall after and tell me wut you think ;). AKINZ SON OF HOUSE!!! Or I will CAll YOu Negro.

This Cody Guy !! ISS SOO aWSOME aND HOT TOO :P haha

myy crazyy sonngg when i hear it i want to dance ^^

: )techno stuff man ? lol but its good bro keep it real remember!

sick shit boys keep 'em comin

Sickk songg !!! XD

and I made the beat check dj du shine on face book

song is dope a lil wokr but is cool thought

needs a stronger beat. more base!!! parts great to mix into

woah k wtfff.. another amazing songgg. : $ I LOVE YOUU DEAR <3 . keep it upp and GO FAR:P

JaayJaayJaayJaay   says October 15, 2011 at 2:07 AM

Woooo :D !
awsome song boiiiz.

Post a Comment

Archives