Ralph Macchio - Karate Kid Fights Off 'DWTS' Foes  

Posted by Unknown in






Ralph Macchio - Karate Kid Fights Off 'DWTS' Foes Ralph Macchio heats up dance floor and wows judges of "Dancing With the Stars." April 4, 2011
Video Rating: 4 / 5








Follow Twitter: www.twitter.com Fan Facebook: www.facebook.com Hollyscoop.com gives you the scoop on this weeks elimination on 'Dancing With The Stars'. Video hosted by Nora Gasparian / Twitter: twitter.com For up-to-the-minute celebrity news, visit www.hollyscoop.com Celebrity Photos http Celebrity Videos videos.hollyscoop.com
Video Rating: 5 / 5

19 Comments

Funny, I was wondering what ever happened to Ralph Machio. It is really great to hear and see him doing so well and having a family of his own. I can't believe he is 49. Though that is very young, he still looks 30 something.

I had a crush on him when I was 8, I hope he wins!

As an artist and as a person he has my respect and admiration! God bless you!

He has my respect not only as an artist bus as a person as well! The choices he made for his family have being the best! God bless him in all he do!

Good guy..I'm glad he is so happy with his life.

Wonderful man -- husband, father and performer. He's given us a lot of joy through his work. Glad he's had a happy life off camera.

love ralph!! hope he wins!
the karate kid will always be a childhood favorite of mine!
no remake can come close to it.

I love you Ralph!! : )

Super HOT!!

YOU GO RALPHY!!!!!!

hes such a down to earth person.

Awwww. I LOVE him. I hope he wins!

This Ralph Macchio guy is a bit adorable.
I like watching him. I hope he goes far.

i think the football player will win. but chelsea is hot and pretty good dancer too. just her partner keep pissing off some of the judges

she should of left a long time ago

I agree Chelsea and Mark will win....

xxxcrziiestar3xxx   says November 17, 2011 at 5:32 PM

um it wasnt romeo who was on the bottom three. it was Chelsea Kane .
Chelsea and Mark will win this <3

this girl got a very big head!!!!!!!

Kirstie and Maks! They're going to take the trophy!

Post a Comment

Archives