Sunrise Inc & Liviu Hodor - Still the same (radio edit) NEW SINGLE 2011  

Posted by Unknown in






www.facebook.com www.sunriseinc.ro Music & Lyrics Sunrise Inc & Liviu Hodor LYRICS Verse1 Your heart is changing everyday Please don't go, don't run away Your heart is changing every night And I just wanna hold you tight Verse2 I want to give me one last chance Cause I just want to make things right Don't let my plane fly away We're still the same? Chorus We're still the same you know I feel the stillness, feel the stillness now With all the days we learned We're always one, we're always one somehow
Video Rating: 4 / 5








Katka Kyptová Born: 9/19/1983 Hometown: Mladá Boleslav (Czech Republic) Height: 5′5 /168cm Contest/offseason Weight: 138.9lbs /169.7lbs Hobbies: BB and fitness, powerlifting, walking, MTB, in-lines, beach volleyball, swimming, dancing, traveling, meeting new friends, cooking, i study alternative medicine, aromatherapy, languages (German, English, French), nutrition

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Archives