Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Jive  

Posted by Unknown in






On Dancing with the Stars last night, Kirstie Alley and Maks Chmerkovskiy were really chummy. In fact, a passionate kiss between them hinted that they may be more than just dance partners. More likely, though, these two were just hamming it up for the audience as they did their jive in character as two teens out on a date in the 1950s. Kirstie, swathed in yards of purple tulle, started her romp with Maks by sitting in what looked like the back seat of a vintage Chevy from the mid-century. Then, the pair took off, moving and bopping to the strains of La Bamba as they mastered the floor boards for week 7 of Dancing with the Stars. The audience obviously approved, giving Alley and Chmerkovskiy a standing ovation. The judges were not quite so enthusiastic with this Dancing with the Stars jive. In particular, Len Goodman thought Kirstie Alley provided "a most uneventful" rendition of the rousing dance, tells this acclaimed actress that her "kicks were leaden, you went wrong and I could find very little to commend it." He awarded her a lowly 6. Yikes! Judge Bruno Tonioli was more constructive in his criticism, noting that this jive performance "might have gone wrong but as an entertainer, it was superb." Bruno gave Kirstie an 8. And, as if to make up for her colleague Len's lack of enthusiasm, Carrie Ann Inaba gave Kirstie a 7, telling her, "I just love you so much because you bring nothing but great performances." Guest judge Donnie Burns is a fan of this celebrated thespian ...

7 Comments

GlitterHouseCircus31   says January 12, 2012 at 10:06 PM

At first I hated Kirstie, but I loved her as it went on (cause Chris left I had hardly any reason watching, other than Hines and Chelsea actually!) And at the finale, I was just shocked at how much better she actually looked!!! Kirstie did wonderful!!

I love when she says "NO." and then throws the tree and says, "This is my dance partner!" I have tears in my eyes cause I keep rewinding that part and laughing!

@Gissedk Yep and her body is not bad because of that big dunkadunk in the back jack.

Maks and Kirstie are definitely entertaining to watch but it would be nice to see some great dancing from Kirstie and I'm a fan of hers. It seems like Kirstie is spending most of her time promoting her brand instead of perfecting their dances. This season reminds of me the Bristol debacle from last season...someone who is performing so so gets to stay and the one that's performing way better gets the boot. All because of popularity..smh.

Я стала ещё больше уважать эту мужественную женщину!Сколько энергии!

I think she rocks!

She has to step it up...no pun intended..she is a bit of a lazy diva :)

Post a Comment

Archives