Sexy Air Hostesses at Papagayo, Coyote Dancers, Pattaya, Thailand, 2010 October 26 - Thailand  

Posted by Unknown in






Sexy Coyote Dancers from Papagayo in Pattaya, Thailand. Special Event: Air Hostesses Show. Papagayo is located in Soi Diana Inn (Soi 13) between 2nd Road and Soi Buakhao in the exotic beach resort city of Pattaya.
Video Rating: 5 / 5








Coyote Motor Show Dancer - I forgot to upload this video file back in January 2010 - more HD videos this weekend - weather permitting!!.

12 Comments

Bar fine is possible and all I can say is WOW! Don't waste your time in a GO GO bar.

@ssawatdee

So, how was it?

well, then i will have to stop by there!...at alot of other agogos, the coyotes cannot be bf-ed.

@tubesoupio
They are coyote dancers and indeed can be bar fined.

hot girls!....but if they are coyotes, you cannot barfine them...that's useless to me!!

I m watching this over and over again is there something wrong with me

I like that last cutie at the end, so hot

46 days till im right there

@himountainranger - Thanks - your kind comments are appreciated - take care my friend.

Thank you to reward us with this very pretty beautiful girl and dancer. She is my favorite girl.

i love your work i cant get enough

Very nice

Post a Comment

Archives