SHINee - Best of Key [HD] (SHINee Vid #9 of 11) - Korean  

Posted by Unknown in






What have we learned in the other SHINee member videos? Taemin has mad skills with incredible dancing and a voice that has matured quite well since his debut. Minho has looks to kill and smooth rapping to add to his "flaming charisma". Onew has an unfortunate condition, but makes up for it with amazing voice control. Jonghyun has a serenading voice with an unbelievable range and has a sense of humor as an added bonus. Now I present to you the last member of SHINee. Here is the Almighty Key! This is definitely NOT my last SHINee video. There are plenty more of their live performances! I'll still make more compilations of them. I decided to make this one longer as a thank you for your patience. Please continue to watch my work. Subscribe, "like", and / or comment if you are enjoying them! Key is ridiculous and funny, and he is one of my favorites in SHINee. He has an impressive ability to mimic girl group dances and put a smile on anyone's face. I love his "Sweet Dreams" with Jo Kwon. Priceless. Songs and Moments Include: 1. School of Stone (Look at video for actual title) 2. Just Dance (Lady GaGa Cover) 3. Get Down 4. Ring Ding Dong 5. Hoot (SNSD Dance Cover) 6. Countdown 7. Xiahtic (With Xiah Junsu of DBSK / TVXQ) 8. Genie (SNSD Cover) (With Jessica of SNSD) (And Special Stage) 9. Tik Tok (Ke$ ha Cover) (Kesha) 10. Sweet Dreams (With Jo Kwon of 2AM) 11. Boom Boom Pow (Black Eyed Peas Cover) 12. Hello Baby - Key's Laser Eyes 13. Hello Baby - Key's Scream 14. Hello Baby ...

25 Comments

VanillaCupcakez4you   says February 16, 2012 at 8:56 PM

I want them to come to scandinavia, but that's probably never going to happen ... :/

VanillaCupcakez4you   says February 16, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Key unlocked my heart <3 xD

thing is, they neeveer come to canadaa
there are so many fans here waiting to see them ;~;
its like they ignore us :c

omg, key's performance of 'just dance' is better than gaga, and i love taemin's voice when he sings in english <3

cheRryReDCOTTONcandy   says February 16, 2012 at 11:33 PM

@coooolies saddly kpop fans all across america suffer from this and NO ONE UNDERSTANDS US!!! why can we scream over hot men on the screen we aint wacthing p*rn!!

I loved the cover they make of just dance by Lady Gaga.
Awesome video by the way :) Love you key oppa

@cheRryReDCOTTONcandy LOL! omg the same for me, my family thinks im crazy! :)

lol "like my love for key-oppa"
key is soooo amazing!!!!!!!!!!! <3

nice,how long did you edit all the videos?

@daredb I LOVE JONGHYUN TOO <3

End→Jonghyun→"Wohoo,Wohoo" XDDD♥♥

03:50 = ritual mating dance.

cheRryReDCOTTONcandy   says February 17, 2012 at 3:18 AM

me: BHAHAHAHAHAHEHHHHHHH GAGAGAGAGEHHHHH KEY!!
my dad: BE QUIET YOUR DOING IT AGIAN!!
brother: not agian...
me: being a spaz on my computar still sreaming!!

OMFG! JO KWON!!!

SHINee needs to come to new york!!!!!!!!!! then key can be awesome and speak english :P

@liefek Hmm... have you ever read the descriptions? Jonghyun is my favorite. Key's video was longer, because I made everyone wait several months for his video, and plus, he was the last one of the 5. Thank you for watching. I hope you will continue to check out my many other artist videos on this channel as my new one. :)

lmao this is your best one out of the 5....:P I could tell he's your favorite!

OMFG, HAHAHAHA!
SO DIVA <3 <3 <3 <3

my favorite part 6:00
so cute,,,
saranghae key oppa!!

oh god i love key

@missingpaws it's the 100912 lucifer goodbye stage

SpiritDreamsInside   says February 17, 2012 at 8:37 AM

@rainvilla19 No one knows for sure and it doesn't really matter.
It's better not to ask since people like to get defensive when it comes to stuff like this. He is what he is. ^^

this was so good. i love key so much.

key sarangheyo

i Keep replaying 7:15 LMAO

Post a Comment

Archives