Super Junior Bijin ~ 美人Miana ~ 日本語Bonamana Japanese ver MV - Korean  

Posted by Unknown in






~℗ SoheeProductions~ opening was just for you girls.. uhmm the end is the best to watch ALL the way through I Have a kyu surprise ♬ Super Junior Bijin (美人) ℗ SMEntertainment ♪ 11/06/08 ON SALE shop.mu-mo.net ☞ For more Information : superjunior.smtown.com (or message ME) Hey guys.. so here's a little treat for my awesome ELFs who made my boom boom mv (@ soheexsarang) so popular At the moment, I'm working on a "REAL" MV, in california... so I'll be busy preparing for that. I'm just a cute young girl wanting to help her favorite KPOP artists out...so when the time comes hopefully you'll like the "real" mv I'm working on with a new american singer (^__^) [I'll probably be in it and a feat rapper.. SO excited] Hopefully you guys ALLLLLL ENJOY.. I hear the release is like in JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!!!!! well suju is my and your guilty pleasure.. just have fun This is a NON-Profit video mash up for Fans MP3 is NOT official and edited by me for free promotions, so company A, so not removed another one of my mvs, which are made only for the FANS!!! outside japan =.=
Video Rating: 4 / 5

23 Comments

@tyfll That's from Super Junior's Super Show 2 intro ^^

where's 3:03 from? thnx thnx thnx

i love the last part..from 3:38 to the end..feel like i dont want to blink my eyes..haha..btw, good job~

Please make more song remixes <3
We have the same name!! :D

LISTEN GIRL (SUKI SA),
BABY GIRL (ITSUMO)

I LOVE IT <3 <3 <3 ... ONE OF MY FAVORITE SCENE WAS THE 2:23 --- KYUHYUN SMILE WAS ALREADY MELT MY HEART *FAINT*

@pippi18lovely SUJU M ^^ perfection

@1:32 Where did you take it from? The MV doesn't have that scene? please tell me!!!

super Junior is the best .. nevermind if they sing japanese, mandarin, korean or english !!! i love this version ! *__* <33333333

Dotchi nano Dotchi nano Dotchi nano sono kimochi Dohshitaino Dohshitaino Dohshitaino Konosakiwa

Dotchi datte Dotchi datte Dotchi datte wakatterutte

BONAMANA

@tyfll suju M perfection

whats the mv at :34? thnx 1:06 2 thnx thnx thnx

whats the mv at :34? thnx

woao ~~~~~~~~~

amberiliciousuju13   says February 14, 2012 at 11:56 PM

:))) this is geniuusss ~~~

Wow!!!! Thank You!!!
Saranghae SuJu oppas!!

@kutauandikuto suju seoul song mv and super show dvd

Exellent!!!! But, whats the name for the Clip with that doll on the street? And the Clip with the showe?-.-

@sambomaster004 nothing is official under they release the *already finished* single...
but it's better than look at a picture.. ^^..

this is not official mv ...

PokemonBattleGirl   says February 15, 2012 at 2:11 AM

:D very nice.

Excellent!!!!!!!!wow!!! High high guality!!!! Thank you :)

Excellent MV. It made admire them even more. Wow, the choreography is awesome. Thanks...

Post a Comment

Archives