korean boys funny dance - Korean  

Posted by Unknown in






korean boys dances in school very funny
Video Rating: 4 / 5








A dance cover of Boom Boom Pow & Bad Girl Good Girl. If you voted for me, please read this :) It makes me happy to know people are supporting my dream even though I know my chances are slim. I am going to try my best at every opportunity I get and this is one of them. So I thank you for taking the time to watch my video and even more so if you voted for me. (: If I do get a chance at this, I will definitely work my hardest! Name: Vy Tran Age: 15 DOB: February 9th, 1995 Location: Texas, USA Ethnicity: Vietnamese I now have a Facebook fanpage where I will keep you updated on.. stuff! xD www.facebook.com RANT (if you are interested in reading): -- I am seriously in love with the Boom Boom Pow choreo that the JYP Sisters/Chinese Wonder Girls did. I was looking for a short but powerful dance to add onto BGGG, because I figured a lot of people are already doing one song dance covers so I wanted to set myself apart from that just a little bit. :) Then I found this dance (orig. video: www.youtube.com and was completely blown away by how awesome it was. Of course I can never be as great as them, but hey, that's why it's called a dance COVER, right? (: -- I learned that choreo in about 2 hours and then took a whole day to practice nonstop and polish it, then a whole night to record. I'm a perfectionist, which isn't necessarily a bad thing but there are definitely some cons that come with it. When I film, I scrutinize every little detail and mistake I make lol it's crazy xx so ...

50 Comments

lol ;)

LOVE this DANCE!!!!!!!!

thumbs up if ur Korean

I liked it.. A lot
Hugs, boys

@rubytav OPPA by Wax

omg so in sych!. funny facepalm. love it. what was the song?

You guys must have headaches from hitting yourself in the face so much

*Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm* Oh my gawd! It's addictive! *continues Facepalming* Make it stop! DX

@sleepyeevee I'm totally with you!!

mokeysarechasingme   says March 20, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Really looks like they practiced to get that sync with each other

Who sings this song and what is it called?

how can they not laugh while dancin?

wow so cute!! :] ^^

JENNIFERJENNIFER5859   says March 20, 2012 at 4:46 PM

lol they are filling the musikkk haha XD

xxxxsingles0ulxxxx   says March 20, 2012 at 5:37 PM

hilarious xD

atop hitting yourself stop hitting yourself

what is the title of the music?? i like it

Wow They must be really bored

hahahahahah.............funny

jeanetteofficial   says March 20, 2012 at 7:59 PM

@jcs717 Wow! So funny! Thx for psting!

jeanetteofficial   says March 20, 2012 at 7:59 PM

@lindaXIONG0 0 . 0

@jeanetteofficial Nope!!

jeanetteofficial   says March 20, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Is this you?

hahaaaaaaa...........

lol 1:02 soo cool xDD

can you make a new dance cover
please please
i like these covers soooo much :)

The house is so beautiful :))

@vytran8D It's poppin right?

as*

you are reaaally awesome at dancing... wish i was at good as you :)

CandyShopSweetBites   says March 21, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Did you win?

mileycyrusisselfish   says March 21, 2012 at 2:36 AM

I love your fish tank! <3 You're so good at dancing too!

you must be like rich or something....

@EM51682532569 but wen it does ;like tell me how to audition 4 it

Pandachocolate33   says March 21, 2012 at 3:57 AM

did you make in cube?
i bet you did
PLEASE ANSWER BACK

@LandLoop ok watev but do u noe how to sign up 4 the cube auditions?if u do plz message me cuz i rlly wnt to do it

@EM51682532569 Im pretty sue it ended earlier this year sadly like in november. But they're probably coming with another audition for something. (or at least another company probably will)

@EM51682532569 Ohh i get it now. Shudd've but a question mark.

@LandLoop watever u cnt seem to get the point so idc anymore ok so mind ur own buisness ok?!

@vytran8D omg ur 15.. i thought u were like 18.. omg im older then u?!!! im 17 oh and did u won??

@vytran8D omg ur 15.. i thought u were like 18.. omg im older then u?!!! im 17

That's nice looking house you got there with the fishes and stuff:)

@EM51682532569 sure.;]

@LandLoop she never saw the video she was just asking can not get the point?

@EM51682532569 so your friend is blind if she had to ask if the girl in the video was fat.

@LandLoop i cant ask her that?! i was just wondering.! SO how u feel! i didnt say she was fat i was just wondering cuz my friend was asking so how u feel now!?

i hope you can make a dance cover of the song black and white by G.NA

@EM51682532569 who were you talking to then..? The comment wasnt directed to anyone (the @.... i mean) and your on her video, so it seemed you were..

@LandLoop did i ever say i was talking about her i noe she is skinny do u think im blind?!

could you plz do a SHINee ring ding dong or jojo dance cover???? thnx and keep doing vids..... you are very good!!!

Post a Comment

Archives