Dead Fantasy - Gee - Korean  

Posted by Unknown in






I wish I could've made an intro for this vid here. Something like the actual vid with me falling asleep in front of my computer while working on an episode, and the girls on screen come to life while I'm not looking and start dancing. But I've got episodes to make. Back when the idea for this came about Dead Fantasy 2 was out which had 9 girls in it. And Girls Generation a very popular (and cute) Korean girl band had this video. This felt all too appropriate, and worked out pretty well. first thing I did was assign roles to each girl whom their personality felt appropriate to the one singing... Except Rachel lol I tell ya these vids are quite easier than an episode for the simple reason that it requires me to think less. Perhaps the most difficult thing when choreographing a fight is the ideas really. When doing these music videos you eliminate thought and from there it becomes only work. Alternate outfits are always fun. Also, random camera angles ftw. :) Anyhow please excuse if maybe any of the motions aren't quite perfect. Can only follow choreography for so much. This most importantly allowed me to test more on the mocap and Lip synching side than anything. And despite my new more optimized models, getting all these girls in effective playback was really tough. This like so much of my work is riddled with errors, I could spend forever fixing such tiny details or I could move on...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

24 Comments

luv FF soo
bvut i love the DF series toooo<333

This looks like it took a long time to make.. well done lol.

@Jewelita13 Oh, for pete's sake. Sorry that looks so cramped.

Excellent vid - if it were my choice, I would have used:

Yuna as Kim Taeyeon(leader)

Kasumi as Im Yoona

Ayane as Kim Hyoyeon

Rikku as Lee Soonkyu aka Sunny

Hitomi as Choi Sooyoung

Tifa as Kwon Yuri

Rinoa as Joo Seohyun

Kairi as Hwang Tiffany

Cissnei as Jessica Jung

nooooooo when i sleep tonight i would have good dreams that i wont wake up anymore -_-

@BeastGirl15 I thought Kwon was the leader?! O_O

eu contei pelo menos 5 personagens de Final Fantasy
I had counted at least 5 characters from Final Fantasy

TheLeoflorette   says July 16, 2011 at 3:32 PM

graet very great song and vid. I love it.

wooooow hawt stuff! nicely done xD I LOVE ITTO

L0veMyK0r3anDraM4s   says July 16, 2011 at 5:18 PM

This was so kool and different,really awesome ^ ^

lmao totally appropriate

ShinigamiReika   says July 16, 2011 at 6:36 PM

Epic. Awesome. I <3 you for uploading this. . .

굿 멋지네

@funnywizard2 nope i would go straight for them

nice

this makes me happy :)

SolidSnake2345   says July 16, 2011 at 9:19 PM

@funnywizard2 Dude, he did this while working for RT. So STFU. He clearly likes working with RT otherwise he wouldn't have stayed. He still works on Dead Fantasy just not as much.

ScriggleScraggle   says July 16, 2011 at 10:14 PM

this is like epic

HAHAHAHHAHA ... cool xD m/

until that wing scene i was yelling where's love for Rinoa.... then nvm

make one for abracadabra!

that is well kool lol

angellover02171   says July 17, 2011 at 12:27 AM

This is the creepiest video i have ever seen

@jeenyus720 this is korean sir not japanese

Post a Comment

Archives