Kpop Dance Party Mix - Korean  

Posted by Unknown

Well I’m officially in love with this song. icon wink Hope you guys like it! Here’s all the videos I used (In order of appearance) icon biggrin Change – HyunA Nu ABO – F(x) Breathe – G-Dragon Rising Sun (Japanese Version) – DBSk Crazy – Kan MiYeon Wannabe – Epik High Sunset Glow – Big Bang Push – Sistar Ring Ding Dong – SHINee Lupin – Kara I My Me Mine – 4Minute Bad Girl – Beast Love – CNBlue Run Devil Run – SNSD Bingeul Bingeul – UKiss Tell Me – Wonder Girls Bang – After School Love Ya – SS501 I Don’t Care – 2NE1 Like the first time – T-ara High Technology – Epik High Stumble Stumble – DNA 10 Outta 10 – 2PM No Other – Super Junior Run – Epik High Lucifer – SHINee SONG: Run to you – DJ DOC Sorry about lack of fave idols icon sad I wanted to add others (Eg, Rain, 2AM, Hyori…) There are three Epik High vids because… I love them :3 And two SHINee because the water dancing in RDD – EPIC! and Lucifer is just the smex. I wanted Sorry Sorry too…. But it was too low quality icon sad

(Please watch this as HD 1080p…) 如果你喜歡我的影片,請幫忙我點擊下列網址幫助我參加韓國Cover Dance Festival比賽,你的點閱率可以幫助我去韓國喔! 謝謝大家!每重新整理一次是一票:D www.coverdance.org If you like my video, please click the link below, to help me to win the “Korean Cover Dance Festival” one click is one vote! thanks for your help! www.coverdance.org Hot summer is coming, let UG bring you the fresh music video cover, Mr. Taxi! *Glad to see your comment and encouragement!* see the facebook page of UG: www.facebook.com (Sorry for the wrong spelling during chaotic video production! 2:43 Elevator in “College” of Communication 3:14 DaRen “Building”) Girls’ Generation — MR. TAXI Lyrics:STY/SPMann/CMRoyc/P.Prudencio/A.Veltz Composition:STY/SPMann/CMRoyc/P.Prudencio Copyright of “Mr.TAXI” is owned by SM Entertainment and Universal Music 特別感謝Special Thanks to… 蘇怡嘉Allison Su 孫于婷Sweety Sun 蔡薾旦Egg Tsai 吳岱芸Doris Wu 葉力寧Fiona Yeh 潘珮汶Prawn Pan 李依庭Echo Lee 溫澤元Lars Wen 黃奇斌Chi-Bing Huang 陳聖智老師Mr. Sheng-Chih Chen 992數位內容創作992 class of Design and Development of Digital Content 國立政治大學National Cheng Chi University 傳播學院影音實驗室AVLab 傳播學士學位學程CCUDP 每一位不小心入鏡的政大人Everyone in this video 當然,還要謝謝少女時代of course I need to thank Girls’ Generation 這支影片謹獻於我所摯愛的政治大學, This video is for my beloved school, NCCU, 我所喜愛的少女時代my dearest Girls’ Generation 還有我自己,畢業快樂and myself
Video Rating: 4 / 5

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Archives