URL PRESENTS MURDA MOOK VS PARTY ARTY P80 HQ [ FULL BATTLE] "CLASSICS"  

Posted by Unknown in






RIP (P80 aka Party Arty) Smack/URL presents Murda Mook vs Party Arty. This classic battle was highly anticipated and delivered on every level. These two lyrical combatants demonstrate the essence of HipHop competition and show why there is nothing in the world like a Smack/URL MC Battle.
Video Rating: 4 / 5








iTunes - itunes.apple.com BOOK US @ cheersmusic@gmail.com Directed by - Payne Lindsey Behind the scenes: www.youtube.com Lyrics: Ok, we sing we listen to hip hop. Watch the bottle of Jack drop, Party up in your neighborhood somebody fill up my red cup. Easier when you get high. What does it take to get by, I drink to get in my best mode, and girls they love my dress code. No lie telling my lyrics speak for me, girls who loved me left me free-ly living it oh so easy, cause when I get down. We celebrate for nothing, Grab a drink or something, and come and dance with me. (Yeah now-now we) We Party till the sunlight and kiss you girl I just might, only because... I'm breaking it down (Throw your drink up!) I'm breaking it down (Throw your drink up!) I'm breaking it down (Throw your drink up!) yeah yeah... Ok forget whatever you been told, seven days of the week we throw- down and it never gets old, as long as you keep my beers cold. Living this life is so easy, throw in my new party CD, pardon me miss I'm OCD, Don't touch me girl your not pretty. Girls who loved me left me broke. But I stould there and I didn't choke. Now I'm if the king of the party bro, maybe thats why she left me so.
Video Rating: 4 / 5

50 Comments

mook won nicnac shut up u dont kno what u talkin bout hear his shit

i understand people hate on alot of Ny cats cause they are popular, but i never understood everybody thinkin mook is the best....i barely think hes nice sometimes....like these motherfuckers started goin crazy over the big pun shit and didnt even spit it yet hahaha...dickriders... i fuck with rex though he actually battles dudes and mostly people that call him out and been been writing for him...i can respect that

murda mook looks like rob brown

is that oun p in the bckground?

"i'ma call u scottie, got a face like pippen."

"you beatin me is like eminem fuckin with black chicks it wont happin" huh, eminem did fuck black chicks even before he called himself eminem. he said it in an interview that he did have sex with black women. so? party arty rest in peace though.

he got 5 heart beats and he about to lose leon sick ppl saying mook loss just cuz he young in this he won

p80 ate this scrawny fuck. mook couldnt beat me in a battle. that stank ass nigga

big nose lookin motha fucka

thumps up if u think murdamook used some of those same bars when he battled serious jones & joey jihad

thumps up if u think murdamook used some of those same bars when he battled serious jones & joey jihad

Fuck is yall talkin bout.... P80 killed Mook.... Mook wasnt in his prime yet

p80 all day!!! S.I.P...

its ridicouls how many hatters mook has

p80 i feel won but mook did his thang too

@TheBornfury u dumb smmfh he killed lil mook

whoever thinks p80 won is fucking retarded, MOOK all day baby

How arty die?

Fucking 5-0 tryin to crash the party...

shanelltheultimatedy   says August 17, 2011 at 9:31 AM

fucc mudra mook

MayhemTheEloheem   says August 17, 2011 at 9:31 AM

@NeckYO89 what are u talking about? in those days they never wrote bars for a particular person.. they went on the old skool tip (which i prefer anyways).. people such as head ice, goodz n em are a good example of what i mean to say.. on top of that eighty also recycled a whole verse, dont get me wrong i fuckz with eighty may he rest in peace but do the knowlegde first before you speak fam... bless

@MrMoneyandthepower more like rip murda mook nigga...rest in peace p80 mayy he rest in heaven rip murda mook for gettin killed by p80....p80 fuckin sick wit it

@BrickboyBake yea he just talking shit..he aint about nuttin nigga...

@iDropJewsOnU shut da fuk up..

MrMoneyandthepower   says August 17, 2011 at 11:02 AM

rip p80

love all the jack references

6 people celebrated for something

I have no idea how these guys aren't famous yet. They are an awesome band.

I love the guy from 2:23 - 3:06

2:42 very attractive ;) lol

does anyone know where i can get this sent to my fne *full song* for free?

@boterhouse so does that mean that all videos that are filmed in forward motion are not original because there are 1 million + forward motion videos out there? god you are dumb

< 33

Well, I stand corrected, I am sorry. I did not think that was possible haha more power to him I love their music I just did not think that something like that could be done...

for the ones who say he didnt do it backwards .. he actually did. you say the word backwards, not just the sentence

for the ones who say he didnt do it backwards .. he actually did. you say the word backwards, not just the sentence

for the ones who say he didnt do it backwards .. he actually did. you say the word backwards, not just the sentence

@speerdaddy he did learn it backwards, he says the words backwords too not just the sentence like... hello would be olleh. and when you make forward it would be hello

@speerdaddy actually he did if you watch the behind the scenes it shows him lip syncing in reverse

@always420stateofmind think about what you just said. Even if he lip sang it backwards, it would still not be the right word usage lol if i say the sentence "hello, how are you" backwards, "you are how, hello" it still would not make the right sentence if just played in revers it'd have to be "uoy era woh, olleh" which makes no sense lol so no... that is not what he did

anyone want to tell me the tab/chords for this sexy tune?
i wanna serenade some bitches on the beach with this :)

I love this

i litterally wake up in the mornings and this is one of the first songs on my iPod i play lol

damn it all makes sense now, happiness

This music video is sickk!

Bizz Kills it.

pardin me miss im ocd dont touch me girl ur not pretty

@JPP311 jack johnson did a video in reverse as well

all star you are a douche... copy me why dont you haha

6 people celebrate for something

Post a Comment

Archives