Kingdom Hearts Screen Intro  

Posted by Unknown in






Basically I took the music from the KH 1 screen [You know, where it says NEW or LOAD?] I think this is really pretty x] I used a pic of Namine because...idk I just felt like it oo Oh well x] Enjoy!








Hip Hop Crew Dance Battle RAID v Lost Talent at MOBO 10yr Anniversary After Party at Hammersmith Palais, London (Sept 22 2005) hosted by Kymberlee Jay. Red Assassins aka RAID aka Impact battled all girl crew Lost Talent in a You Got Served style clash for some money and Atari Games consoles. Jump Off Crew Dance Battle. ===Tags=== dance crew hip hop street battle jump off tv lost talent raid impact red assassins choreographer you got served jumpoff kymberlee jay popping and locking crumping
Video Rating: 4 / 5

28 Comments

I love this song.
So much.
>_>
and Namine is pretty.

Well no one exactly sings this song, like I said it's when you open up to the Kingdom Hearts screen when this plays. Umm I just ripped this off of something.

who sings this song???????????? i can't find it

Lost talent are amazing..nice dance

a guy who in black shirt so cute!!

i want see a battle between lost talent and Po(c)kemon!

Ta girl al of good for fucking

black team SUPER

Excellent black team! Just a poor white group

hey some body can tell me what the name of the first song plz ?

I would say the Name is Program (Lost Talent).........a good Choreography didn't look like this......at the beginning (Lost Talent Dance the first time) they tried to Dance all the same Choreography, but it looks like a lot of alarmed Chicken..........thats not Professional.....................also the two blond chicks (start at 3:15) are not really can Dance synchronal......the only thing who's look synchronal of these two chicks are they Clothes........5:29 - 5:34 so fail....

btw the way these is a not a dance all there is a bunch of gymnastics and they are some lames ass dancers

super!!!!

hahahaha de witte groep is gwn af the andere die moeten nog leren

I'll tell you who won if I can take my eyes of the lost talent blondes long enough to see the other crew.. Wow smoking hott blondes that can move.... Im in love!!

RED Assassins

da niggas in RAID gat some dope moves buh lost talent pull some tricky stunts, alla dem so talented in lost talent crew!!

wow! dey dance soo krunk!! i love their rithyme n i love Lost talent; ya'll dance so dope :]

@NiCooNick Missy Elliot - i'm really hot

wow its just like the movies....lol

song 3:03 that´s great beat..what is it?

3:39 my fav part!

if i could have every girl i like, everybody would hate me. But i hate how everybody loves me...

Latin wives waiting **busizz4me.info**

i got served

i think the guys in the black shirts are gay and i don´t like spend the time with my crew for a battle with these crews.....because thats not good enough

i think the guys in the black shirts are gay and i don´t like spend the time with my crew for a battle with these crews.....

@JordanTheAussieEdwar which song name

Post a Comment

Archives