Shady Girl SISTAR 씨스타 DANCE COVER - Korean  

Posted by Unknown in






i really like this song by Sistar , it describes me XD i can't believe they are all younger than me!!! XD they look way older than me too.... heh i didn't practice this. no time to practice lol!!! So yep, its not perfect! this was like a one time shot. I hope u like it anyway. I just managed to fit some time in to dancing because i feel so deprived after being back in school and adjusting my schedule... monday seems like the only day i have time to learn a dance or a song! so for any requests just message me on the weekend. I will try and work on 2ne1 clap your hands or Can't nobody for nextweek but i dont know! soo frekn busy!!!! please keep supporting me and watching my videos! love u all! *hugs* haha. Please comment/subscribe! THANKS!

25 Comments

actually this is one of your best vids girl keep it up :) gorgeous

Nice cover. As always.=)
I really like your outfit BTW.

@etniesk8xtim i dont lie!

love ur shirt, where's it from?

super love how u choose SISTAR
so sweet
love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

super love how u choose SISTAR
so sweet
love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

how did u find bout k-pop?

you must be lying if you said that you didnt have time to practice this song, it looks sooooooo perfect!

I love how your so sharp with you r moves like they are. By far my FAVOURITE song. B E S T SISTAR!

I Love Your Outfit =D.!!! Nice Cover =]

@EpyAnna YOU'RE 22!?!?! ...You age well. haha! That sounds creepy.
How do you find time to learn and do these dance covers? My life now revolves around class literally ><

@EpyAnna YOU'RE 22!?!?!?!?! ... You age well. haha! That sounds creepy XD
How do you ever find time to learn these dances with school? I'm barely have any time to myself that isn't involved in sitting in class, homework, and the hassles of lame campus shuttles which NEVER SHOW UPON TIME!!! (was almost late to an appointment yesterday, so quite irritated)

@EpyAnna YOU'RE 22!?!?!?!?! ... You age well. haha! That sounds creepy XD
How do you ever find time to learn these dances with school? I'm barely have any time to myself that isn't involved in sitting in class, homework, and the hassles of lame campus shuttles which NEVER SHOW UPON TIME!!! (was almost late to an appointment yesterday, so quite irritated)

@ytlv24 hahaha i know!!!
im turning 22 this october...

How old are you if all the members are younger than you? It's so confusing to see all the artists that look like early 20s turn out to be like mid-teens. PLUS...they have the bodies of models....I'm gonna hid in the corner. haha!

WOOOOOOOOW girl that's so good :DD the clothes look so great it really looks good on you
it's like this song was made for u to dance to :D

Keep Up the good skills :P

I really like all ur videos..ur so talented...

Love this song and have been waiting for you to do a vid. I loved it

I love how u dance :) <3

I loke how u dance :) <3

Good job!

I love your outfit (: this is one of my favorite covers from you .

o wow so many views over one day!? thanks everyone for supporting me!

<3 so good! Your an amazing dancer!
I cant wait for 2ne1's clap your hands <333

Post a Comment

Archives