BoA - Eat You Up tutorial - Korean  

Posted by Unknown in






EDIT: Uhm, I think there has been some confusion @_@. In the video, the girl dancing is NOT me. I just found this vid. on youtube, and thought it would make for a nice tutorial. So, uhm..once again, she's not me. EDIT** I realize the original video has now been taken off. I don't know if I still have the original in my computer somewhere, but if I do, I'll try and re-upload it. --------------------------------------------------------------- This video is mirrored and slowed. I broke it up into parts so it would be easier to learn. I found this video on youtube . The dance is a mix of the US+Kor dance. The girl in the vid. put it together herself :] Disclaimer: I take no credit for this whatsoever. Credit : Naver (Korean website)
Video Rating: 4 / 5








[CLOSED] Thanks for the support! Unfortunately I didn't make it. Maybe next time! ** I apologize for my Korean pronounciation** Information: Name: Michelle Tran Age: 19 Height: 160 cm Nationality: Chinese Location: Canada Languages (In order of fluency): English, Vietnamese, Japanese Songs: T-ara - 내 때문에 미쳐 (I Go Crazy Because of You) Willow Smith - Whip my Hair (Choreography by Dejan Tubic) Freestyles @ 1:19 - 1:39 and 2:20 - 2:42 If you enjoyed the video please press the "thumps-up"/like button, comment, and share on Twitter and Facebook! Thanks for watching!! www.twitter.com/chell3s Credits to T-ara, Core Contents Media, Mnet Media, Dejan Tubic and Reiner Carlos Padilla. Thanks to Justin Bulaong, Charles Ochoa, and Hundoo Kim for helping me :).
Video Rating: 4 / 5

38 Comments

how did you learn this??

nice add me as a friend k

can u make the dance steps with your back towards of the camera?? because like that people can learn easier the steps ... can u make I did it for love boa steps?!?!?!?!?! :/

i like the dance

@lovelybrat612 Yolie is doing a mix of the Asian and American version. You can tell because the first chorus she does the American ver. moves, but on the second and third chorus she does the Asian ver. moves.
I prefer Yolie's video because the flow is really sick and it fills in the gaps nicely where both videos had non-dance related scenes.

@PlushNommer no she is doing the Asian version of the dance and yolie is doing the American version

I've successfully learned up to the first chorus. And it took my 2 hours.

@PlushNommer There's more than one version of the dance.

@PlushNommer There's more than one version of the dance.

She is doing ALLOT of the moves wrong.
You better watch "BoA's Eat You Up Tutorial [Yolie Style]" it has counting steps and it is performed by an expert.

Thankyou. (: Easy to learn with :D

cool....this song has nice movement

deniisetoorquaato04   says October 17, 2011 at 7:05 PM

I learned Single Ladies by watching the video over and over... So it's not impossible, even if it looks :D Thanks for the video ^^

wow this is tough! but it looks so good, i must learn it! good luck everyone!

thisis harder than i thought! but great job gurll! (:

ok! this is harder then i thought! phewww! but great job women!(: lol

We still need many photos for "Project ShowUrLove4BoA" ! Deadline is Nov. 17. Details on our youtube channel.

good !

Oh my god.
that was absolutely perfect.
i love it. you are really talented.
i think its the one of the best boa dance videos
we really want to learn it . :]

so helpful!!

magicllydelicious   says October 17, 2011 at 10:01 PM

ahhh soo hard! but i wont give up! heh

I've been learning it now for almost one month and I still can't do it perfect >_> but just to leave this comment, this video is awesome : D it really helped me. and if I had more time I would learn it faster xD but I'm only learning it when I'm alone at home (which does not happen very often -_-)

@ElfenPanic you mean when she says i'll eat you up,.... or when she says if you move any closer boy there is no guarantee? b/c i can help you on both of them!

@ElfenPanic you mean when she says i'll eat you up,.... or when she says if you move any closer boy there is no guarantee? b/c i can help you on both of them!

@eeporp lol, I've learned most of it, but I just can't seem to get the bridge down :P It's too fast!

sorry to say, but your hair isnt really whip-able.

I loved it <3 good luck :3 Love your haircut,btw <3
I hope you can see my video too :3 anyway, thumbs up!

nice moves

@sohlipx3 Lol if you read my description I specified which parts I freestyled at :) and I did give credit to all the choreographers.

this is not freestyle, lol.
freestyle = no choreography....
-________-;; this is from changchang. she did it on ellen degeneres? lol..
but good job!
its good.

good!

You are very good at the disco dancing!! sooo Good. i love the disco dancing!

TwizTransformerz   says October 18, 2011 at 2:09 AM

wowo u look like a kpop star for real, i voted u so cute

haha you might not remember but thanks for telling me to change the audio on my dance video... i realized i uploaded the wrong one w/o audio. but i changed it now. (:
anyways. i like your energy and precision. (:

nice great dancing

oh my gosh you are so pretty!!! and you dance so well and with attitude i really enjoyed watching :)

go michelle, get 'em girl! haha, love it

dayaaammmmmm girl! haha i likey

Post a Comment

Archives