JYP 미스에이 - Bad Girl Good Girl (배드걸, 굿걸)DANCE COVER! - Korean  

Posted by Unknown in






This was posted a few hours after their first debut performance :) ahem..so its not completely the same. floor part its kinda messy! sorry!!! anyways Please comment/subscribe! THANKS!!! For the Fashion: Their outfits inspired this look... i think they wore all American Apparel in the MV? my leg warmers are from AA. my top i wore in my Hyuna Change dance cover and thats from H&M. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA!!!!! nocopyright infringement intended - for entertainment purposes only! check out my 4minute I my Me Mine DANCE COVER HERE www.youtube.com #24 - Most Discussed (Today)) - Music - Canada #84 - Top Favorited (Today)) - Music - Canada #18 - Top Rated (Today)) - Music - Canada #49 - Most Discussed (This Week)) - Music - Canada #39 - Top Rated (This Week)) - Music - Canada

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Archives