Girls Generation - Tell Me Your Wish (Genie) - choreograpghy step by step Part 1 - Korean  

Posted by Unknown in






Girls Generation - Tell Me Your Wish (Genie) - choreography tutorial 소녀시대 - 소원을 말해봐 (Genie) Sorry guys but i can't seem to find second part of this vid! Really sorry! Just enjoy this one, or you can try on the site from the vid cafe.daum.net or jazzhiphop.co.kr It's all in Korean though, i don't understand Korean ... It is not me. I don't know who the girl is but I love her accent xD The song is great! I just learned the first part of the dance ... but my dancing sucks xD I think it's really good tutorial! So have fun learning the choreography ^^
Video Rating: 4 / 5

25 Comments

WHERE IS PART 2?!?! WAHHH D: this is good!

i really what to learn this dance!!!

/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HEwpagjSZAs#at=360

omg i HAVE to meet this chick! she does everything!

you really dance good ^.^

I want moves like it :(

@ErlynnRadke nooo, she can do it, its cause she's wearing longer shorts, you have to wear short short for it to work and look proper, along with high heels

Can dance Into the new world please? I need for my performance? T_T

all i thought about was taemin and his hair lol :D

Thank you !!!!!!

Loll you can't even do the leg thing fail

@mir4062 this is a copy. go to the original persons channel and youll find it!

whose part are youu dancinggg?

@0410blossom XD I can do it kinda. I need to lose weight off my thighs also. Lol

The thing about this thing is, you gotta be skinny with a leg gap to really pull it off :( Darn you thigh fat :( ... maybe I could lose the extra pounds doing the dance tho xD

you're really awesome dancer ^^ ty so much, i'm almost learned the whole dance :) now i'm really proud that i can do finally something fun :)

*thinks about Key*

I got frustrated while learning this... Could never get those leg turns right TT^TT I need help

lol ive got the moves down but i dont think i hav that snsd effect >.<

@xXDevilsRideXx he's snsd's seohyun's virtual husband on WGM :P
He lost a bet, and the punishment was that he had to dance a bit of genie. You should check it out! Best couple ever. <3

hey angel you duh sexay!

thanks a lot for sharing.. i'll try my best ^O^
anyway, can i have some vdo tutorial of f(x)?????
i really want to try their style
so, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee T^T'''

@xXDevilsRideXx from cn blue

@13243546abcdef who are you talking about? Who's Jung Yonghwa??? :O

really good :)

Post a Comment

Archives