Miss A - Breathe | Dance Cover - Korean  

Posted by Unknown in






Nope I didn't win ahah. It's alright though, there will be other opportunities I guess. Thanks for all of your support! I love all of you. :) This video is my "official" cover of Breathe. I was rushing and emailed allkpop at literally the last minute (11:59PM T_T). I'd also like to thank them for hosting this contest because it motivated me to start up my dance covers again. :D This dance is a freakin' workout! Almost as tiring as NU ABO but not quite, still doable if you want to learn it :) You might get a little sore though... cuz right now my calves and the inner muscles of my thighs are super duper sore D: or maybe it's just cuz I haven't been very active since my Bad Girl Good Girl dance cover.
Video Rating: 4 / 5

25 Comments

oic...Thx ^v^

@planetlove97 No..She's not me.I just like this movie very much and put it in my channel for people to watch.I'm not the girl who dance this music..Sorry.......

@saranghe719 It one person dancing to all of that but because of the computer effect you can see 2-3 person

@saranghe719 Its actually one person

@planetlove97 Sorry,what do you mean??

wow! I think this one's the best among those I've watched., I just want to ask if you recorded this video while your parents are sleeping., I notice your living room's dark at the background??

I enjoy watching your dance covers as well as your little annotations they are funny >:D

awesome

u so cute !

Why dont u try Hyuna change? or Genie from SNSD and Madonna from secret?

at first I actually beleived you were triplets >.<

u know what ...I Love all your dance cover !

you are actually really good :D

WOW U GO GIRL U ROCKED IT I LOVE IT<333333333333

ilovebrayden4ever   says October 15, 2011 at 7:35 PM

r u korean

OH MY GOSH~! I see a TT8 badge on the girl's sash :D I went in 2nd grade, but I didn't go to TT9 :(

this is really great i wish i can do the same pray for me

yaa it´s awesome! great! xD

u r fantastic : D

I bet sumone will notice and they will sent u a letter if uw ant to be a dancer or a singer in korea just like Justin bieber

Cute XD. I liked the last part

What ?!? You didn't win ?! It's such a shame. I mean , your cover is just great !!

chantellemarieexley   says October 15, 2011 at 10:02 PM

Absolutely incredible, I loved that so much.
You are such an amazing dancer, everything was so perfect and sharp and in time.
Well done :)

love your house , love the editing , love your outfits . love your dance . love your youtube page , I JUST ADORE YOU ! :DD

You are french ?:O

Post a Comment

Archives