Koffee Brown-After Party  

Posted by Unknown in






Some Of My Favorites

25 Comments

Good music >>>> Right Here baby >>> Rock with me!!!!

striccdastranger   says October 13, 2011 at 4:44 AM

man i jus remember every body forming a group and doing synchronized steps like a video at the party when this came on

MiillkiiChoco8709   says October 13, 2011 at 5:38 AM

Man I 4got all about dis I used 2 love dis song nd still do

This was the JAM!!!!

ranksgirliguess99   says October 13, 2011 at 5:56 AM

yet another group that got no credit for there actual talent while the garbage is going platnum

#GoodMusic !

fuckken lovvee thiss mutha fuckkenn sonng!:)

nice beat. i remember when this song came out =) now and days music is crap

Man you don't stop keep keep it onnn
Keep it on, keep keep it onnn
You don't quit press press replay
Press press replay yes no bufferin!

*Made up lyrics.

Man you don't stop keep keep it onnn
Keep it on, keep keep it onnn
Man you don't *quit press press replay*
*Press replay yes no bufferin!*

*Made up lyrics.

2 people have no clue about that after party life....

openbarbeachclub2   says October 13, 2011 at 9:24 AM

who s the lady???

Club banger right here!!!!!!

@775hiteenaa thats's true but I say it ended in the 90's b/c there was a variety of artist that made the 90's music what it was not just one artist or a song..

@775hiteenaa Of course there are exceptions as this classic cut proves (Koffee Brown was sooo underrated!), but you better believe that around this time, real music was on its last leg.

This is the best joint the early 21st century came out with unlike others.

i agree

@775hiteenaa ....COMMON would be a dime-a-dozen in the 90's....lost among stars

@waterhands20 I know right!! i forgot about it...it's my jam though:))))

Oh my goodness, I remember this song!

this shit is bangin... if you dont know , then your ass if deaf... sorry deaf peeps, but you is missin out !

My name is Damion Gibson and I love this song!

ImNotYourFriend212   says October 13, 2011 at 3:00 PM

I laugh when I hear this song now. Reason being, I just turned 21. To celebrate, my friend tried to bring me to this cool club here in nyc. We pre-gamed and got so drunk, when we were in the station, we couldnt even make it to the party. Lol, let alone an after party. Good times when you're young I suppose. Awesome tune.

The last of the real music :-(
I miss this music.

its a good song

Post a Comment

Archives