Bekah Dancing to f(x) - NU ABO {Requested) - Korean  

Posted by Unknown in






I did Krystal's part. AND I DEDICATE THIS TO AP!!! :DDD This dance is so frustrating to learn, but once I got it I was SOOOOO Freaking happy. It's so much fun, and a very good work out, if I may add. Especially when it's very hot outside. :) Hmmm some parts are a little awkward maybe, but I had LOADS of fun making this. Because I got to do two different locations. Yeah, I had a lot of time on my hands. Ahaha Oh and btw, I am going to Japan with Beckii Cruel! If you didn't already know that is. XD;; This Saturday! :D I'm SO FREAKING EXCITED. OMGOMGOMG.... Yeah. YAY. :D
Video Rating: 4 / 5

25 Comments

@bekluvsdiru I totally <3 this ;L i really hope you're planning to do more f(x) covers in the future, they really are amazing <3 x

can you do a tutorial on how you do you makeup in this video? please?x

kiwiloverflowerlover   says February 14, 2012 at 12:08 AM

you are really good at this!! XD

bek you should be a pal and mirror this for me baybeh

@bekluvsdiru Im korean and i think you're really hot.. ;)

I just did this one ^^ It's so fun :P You did well :3

I'm trying to do the thing on 1:32 for AGES, Bekah what do you do there dammit!??!!?

jeez you are too cute... stop that.

i luv U >3<

@Poppymixsu LOL I'm not auditioning. :)

Lol u do realise if u wana audition for sm entertainment u have to be asian? LOL

You're really good! You should watch your legs though because they tend to run off on you. LOL I really liked the volleyball background.

so good^^
you did great

@Hottybambam Yeah that's why I only lift mine a weeee little bit. Because I'm too shy to do it like they do... >_>

@bekluvsdiru Yeah. I feel the same, it's really good. But when they lift their shirts they do almost show their boobs.

that was awesome!

@MySoCalledBestFriend I do the shirt thing because that is what they do in the lives. I'm not trying to be the best cover out there. I am just having fun.

MySoCalledBestFriend   says February 14, 2012 at 7:51 AM

For some reason i think it was to stiff there were better covers but it wasnt terrible. I really don't like how u pull up your shirt so much....

I love the way you dance. Greattttttt

it was a pretty tough dance but u did really well! y ya going to japan?

you r so cool

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I love you becka

You do it So Good !! Awesome dance i love This song <33 Yaa keep going :]

damn gurl yu dance CRAZY hard. lol. ..gl* in JPN.<33
good luck* ..LIVE YA DREAM!!! =)

Post a Comment

Archives