* MJ 4 Ladies * The SEXY (audio & video) moments  

Posted by Unknown in






A video for you girls with Michael Jackson in his sweetest and sexiest way !! Here are the lovely moments (audio + video), which are some of my favorite parts in his songs of course... AUDIO : - Streetwalker - "It's a rule that you are bound to get wet" from PHM - Monkey Business - Find me a girl (Goin' Places) - Extract from The Jacksons exposed - The way you make me feel (Bad) - Break of Dawn (Invincible) - Mind is the magic - Body Language (Moving violation) - Music's takin' over (Goin' Places) - She's a rythm child (Dancing Machine) - The life of the party (Dancing Machine) - Liberian Girl (Bad) - The lady in my life (Thriller) - Give into me (demo) - In the closet (solo demo) - "I'm a nice person, I've just taken a shower and I wash my hair... AAAA" from PHM - Love never felt so good
Video Rating: 4 / 5

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Archives