belly dancer korean girl - Korean  

Posted by Unknown in






belly dancer

25 Comments

Hey she is quite good ..

seriously this is better than our dancers!

really good.. :D

CxHxRxIxSxTxIxAxN   says July 21, 2011 at 2:31 AM

Definately one of the reasons why I love belly dancing so much. Unlike other types of dances, belly dancing actually looks BETTER if the dancer has a more rounded figure. (wide hips, curvy tummy)
She looks SO great, and the dance was flawless, I hope to get that good someday ^_^.

She's my ideal....i wanna be like her

damn!!!!! she was really good!!!!!!!!

That was amazing.

Keep it up girl .

first time ever to see an asian doing bellydancing adn she cetainly kick ASS WONDERFUL

um, certainly not the style I'm looking for

shitlesslovesu   says July 21, 2011 at 6:01 AM

ahha ur funny :| im from middle east huni i no wassup ;p

If you don't believe me, go look it up, shitlesslovesu :-P.

what you all onn?
shes soo good at it.
shes like doing the dance of some lebanese woman, i seen a video of that exact one. This is real bellydancing, not slow shit that people mistake for bellydancing. Thats talent.

shitlesslovesu   says July 21, 2011 at 7:24 AM

lmao no :|

i think that it's a malfunctnion, not trying to be slutty or anything^^

Lol, actualy Middle Eastern people call themselves oriental too.

True, Belly dance is in my eyes a very artfull dance, and yea.. She made it just slutty

yes pretty nice but pls dont touch ur breast when ur dancing mmmmm....

I could be mistaken but I think she was influenced by Orient House dancer(Istanbul). But was good on native Turkish dancer doesn't look good on aliens. Faaaar from being relaxing.

I am almost always impressed when I watch professional bellydancing. The level of coordination and control these people have is astounding. And of course, seeing a cute girl shake it isn't bad either.

shes a bad gyal...x got sum serious moves goin on there ;)

She's got sweet technique, she'd be fun to watch perform!

Also I wonder if she's grabbing her chest and pushing upward because her shimmy made her bra shift.. downward a little.. heh. Wardrobe malfunctions happen to the best of us.

Lil' girl with some big, bad-ass skills!(;D)

I'm wondering about this song? what is title name? Tell me..please..I like Darbuka beat..

one of the best Asian dancers I've seen
and better to grab the breasts then have them popping out ;)

Post a Comment

Archives