[love] Brown Eyed Girls - Abracadabra (Japanese Full Version) HQ japanes and eng lyrics - Korean  

Posted by Unknown

love has posted a new item, 'Brown Eyed Girls - Abracadabra (Japanese Full Version) HQ japanes and eng lyrics - Korean'

i dont own the group or music or pictues I LOVED THI SONG! NOW IN JAPANESE!!!! WHOO!!!! Jea | Miryo | Narsha | Ga-In Abracadabra I used to be nice, soft and tender but if I keep going crazy like this you’ll change me into something bad It is like I am a puppet to you I’ll remove…

You may view the latest post at http://freehotgirls.x10.bz/wordpress/2011/07/brown-eyed-girls-abracadabra-japanese-full-version-hq-japanes-and-eng-lyrics-korean/ You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, admin tayninhmusic.hipho@blogger.com

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Archives