[love] korean girls hip-hop - Korean  

Posted by Unknown

love has posted a new item, 'korean girls hip-hop - Korean'

hiphop

kaotsun♥ www.facebook.com twitter: twitter.com *sighs* the dress did look similar to Suzy’s outfit originally, but when I start dancing it doesn’t anymore -_-; it becomes a maternity dress -*-; also, the floor dance….my knees always got stuck to the floor and it doesn’t wanna slide for me so I can’t get down fast enough to do all the stuff TT^TT now both my knees are bruising real bad..ouch.. TT^TT how did they do it?! were they wearing like thin skin colour stocking? I’m so not happy I wanna redo this once my knees are healed TT_TT I’m aware of the mistakes I did TT_TT anyway enough whining, I love this song and the lyrics! JYP understand exactly how the girls dancers feel xD and I didn’t learn I My Me Mine lol I did it from what I remember seeing so it kinda sucks…-.,- just because I happen to buy these clothes weeks ago then I saw the perf and I’m like OMG I just bought stuff exactly like hyuna’s outfit! hahahaha~ xD
Video Rating: 4 / 5

You may view the latest post at http://freehotgirls.x10.bz/wordpress/2011/07/korean-girls-hip-hop-korean/ You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, admin tayninhmusic.hipho@blogger.com

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Archives