sexy grils dancing  

Posted by Unknown in






anti funky - let´s go dancing music remix girls
Video Rating: 0 / 5








A brand new song from SNSD (Girl's generation)!! am I the 1st person dance to this song!?!? :-) ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ I'd like take this opportunity to tell you about the people suggesting me to have a go for an Audition. Actually, I did a year ago with some well known entertainment companies in Korea and Japan. How did it go?! yes! they wanted to see me in Korea or Japan. But I didn't go, because I thought that I was too young and I didn't want to change or lose anything from what I have right now like my school or friends etc. Well.. I still have good relationships with those companies and they still contact me sometimes. I am pretty busy with my sports activities and homework or other things and these are the things I like do a lot. So, thank you for all your comments and suggestions they help me a lot. I don't know what I am gonna be in the future but I got a lot of things I wanna do or experience while I can. Thank you for your support ! momo ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

25 Comments

oh my favourite song from snsd

WOW!!! Very impressive =)
Great job!!

She's a SM trainee now, right ?
She's so good at dancing !! Jealous >< xD

I think it was good but it should be more girlish instead of wild.

best SNSD dance cover ! nice mix of moves

WOW lol.... so energetic 0_o

Oh! My favorite song! lol

dang u good n look like u having so much fun dancing ^_^

ur dance moves are better than snsd! LOL

Sugoi...momo...

wow u are awesome!!

Wow u are the dance princess on youtube! xD

I was hypnotized by ur awesome dancing skillz...i wish i could dance like u too lol

@truazin thats true!

@Edcob4ever she doesnt sound australian. australian accent is ugly but the new zealand accent sounds alot better.

damn gurl!!! i like it!! wish i could dance like that!

WholeBeautyNFitness   says July 19, 2011 at 8:44 AM

Girl, you are AMAZING!!! AND YOU'RE A MAORI AREN'T YA?!

cute baby..

SuperMiMiMonkey   says July 19, 2011 at 9:45 AM

Your really reall super good! :D

you dance real good! keep up the good work ^__^

iLikehhchocomilk   says July 19, 2011 at 10:23 AM

Next HyoYeon XD

how do you start i wanna now that because i have vakantie i don't now how if you can read my english but i hope so or els soo sorry xo nike name momo

Am i the only one that thinks that she sounds kinda australian?

wow,u will be sucessful

omg.. you are amazing!!

wow your good!!! :)

Post a Comment

Archives