Gain가인 - Irreversible 돌이킬 수 없는 DANCE COVER - Korean  

Posted by Unknown

I FN LOVE THIS SONG AND MUSIC VIDEO!!S SOO EPIC!!!! I JUST HAD TO DANCE TO IT… i free-styled/choreographed the majority of the moves but i added some elements from the music video/and her live stage debut from today! i really put feeling into my dancing lol so much feeling that i got major whip lash to my neck. so I hope u like it… This piece is i guess… a modern/tango… i dont have a ripped guy to dance with so i prettymuch had to make do with the wall/air. the first 40 seconds of the song is my favorite :D i think if there were female back up dancers.. they should do this choreography and then some hot half naked male dancers will assist them in the spins and stuff u know like a real tango :) hehehehe. if ur wondering… im wearing my moms blouse hahaha! Please comment/subscribe THANKS! *Sigh* so stressed…. i got a pathophysiology midterm and pharmacology midterm on tuesday!! eeeks!!!! wish me luck.. dancing and kpop sends me to another world… check out my piano cover :) www.youtube.com Check out my keyboard version cover. www.youtube.com #36 – Most Discussed (Today)) – South Korea #12 – Most Discussed (Today)) – Entertainment – South Korea #97 – Most Viewed (Today)) – Entertainment – South Korea #57 – Top Favorited (Today)) – South Korea #20 – Top Favorited (Today)) – Entertainment – South Korea #34 – Top Rated (Today)) – South Korea #12 – Top Rated (Today)) – Entertainment – South Korea #59 – Top Rated (This Week)) – Entertainment – South Korea
Video Rating: 4 / 5

This is “Nobody” performed by Starscream, Optimus Prime, and Bumble Bee; Transformers Style. (Original by Wonder Girls) Enjoy!(:
Video Rating: 4 / 5

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Archives