Into the New World (SNSD 소녀시대 ) FULL DANCE COVER (possible audition video for SM?) - Korean  

Posted by Unknown

I think this will be my audition video for SM ONLINE AUDITIONS 2010 this September, what do you all think??? I was thinking of doing the Hyoyeon’s solo part over again because I didn’t really get what she was doing hahaha so i made up my own stuff… i don’t know how to dance like her she is just too good at it haha. but yah got too tired from dancing XD so i just left it like that. oh yah.. this may be my last dance video for the summer. Im going back to nursing school 4th semester so i will be hella busy… but i will do my best to make time for doing what i love to do most! hope everyone has an awesome fun exciting last week of summer vacation!!! THANK U EVERYONE FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!!! Anyways. I hope you all like it! Please comment/subscribe! THANKS no copyright infringement intended – for entertainment purposes only.
Video Rating: 4 / 5

my facebook: www.facebook.com my twitter: www.twitter.com Check out olivia T’s youtube! www.youtube.com FRIEND US: www.facebook.com JKFilms Shirts Available!: www.justkiddingfilms.bigcartel.com

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Archives